6. What’s the best way to clean the front clear plastic lens on the cluster?
I recommend using this product Acrylic Cleaner along with a micro-fiber cloth using light pressure to prevent scratching.
4. What happens if I can’t swap the new cluster with the old cluster when the mileage is exactly synced?
There are other modules in the vehicle that keep track of mileage besides the cluster so it is important that you swap the the old cluster with the replacement cluster with the mileage being synced as close as possible so that all of these modules contain the same accurate mileage . If you can’t do
3. How do I estimate the mileage, engine hours, engine idle hours to be programmed?
If you want to continue driving the vehicle until the replacement cluster arrives you should estimate these by considering how many miles you will put on in a minimum of 5 days from the date the cluster ships. It’s best to estimate on the high side so that you can be as accurately as possible
2. Do you provide any warranty on clusters?
Yes, I provide a 30-day money back guarantee on any cluster sold and a 1-year warranty against any mechanical issue, programming, customization with any cluster sold by me. I cannot warranty clusters sent to me for programming against any mechanical defects but programming and customization is guaranteed for 1-year.
1. Will upgrading my cluster void my factory warranty?
No, according to the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act: “A 'recycled' part is a part that was made for and installed in a new vehicle by the manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer, and later removed from the vehicle and made available for resale or reuse. Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your